Version 1.0, May 2018
1. Data Protection Act 1998
eCosCentric is registered with the Information Commissioner under the terms of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z7684905.
All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and contact details) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
2. Use of Information
We will only use your personal information (“Your Information”) to:
- Reply to any communications you send to Us;
- Provide the products and services you have been registered for;
- Provide and administer your Account (if applicable);
- If you hold and account with us or have requested or consented to receiving news and information of our products or services (“Marketing Information”), we will send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 15 of our Usage Policy.
You may close your account with us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and may opt out of receiving all Marketing Information at any time by following the unsubscription instructions in the correspondence you receive, or mail our unsubscription service.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose any of Your Information to any other party without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law, for audit purposes, or by a regulatory or government body.
Your Information will only be passed on to our resellers, subcontractors and partners when necessary in order to deliver, or provide information on, any products or services that you have requested.
4. Corrections & Updates
If we hold any of Your Information and that information is incorrect in any respect, you can contact us and the information will be corrected as soon as reasonably possible.
We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If we do so, you will be notified upon your first use of our sites after these changes and the bottom of this page will highlight changes and contain a link to the previous version. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
6. Cookie and Usage Policies
Use of our website is governed by the Terms and Conditions of our Usage Policy.