- Table of Contents
- nconfig list -- List configuration keys
- nconfig info -- Query metadata for one or more config keys
- nconfig types -- List all known config data types
- nconfig get -- Outputs the current value of one or more config keys
- nconfig put -- Writes a config key
- nconfig del -- Deletes a config key
- nconfig dump -- Diagnostic dump output
Note: This section does not cover configuration items managed by RedBoot; for those, use the fconfig command instead (the Section called Persistent State Flash-based Configuration and Control).
The config store is the backing store for this persistent information. Data is stored as (key, value) pairs; values are typed. This section refers only to the RedBoot commands for manipulating the config store.
Note: The config key ecos.fakeflash.config contains the RedBoot configuration information as managed by the fconfig command. Do not edit this key directly; it is automatically managed by RedBoot and the driver stack.