27.5.4 gdb/mi Frame Information
Response from many MI commands includes an information about stack frame. This information is a tuple that may have the following fields:
- The level of the stack frame. The innermost frame has the level of
zero. This field is always present.
- The name of the function corresponding to the frame. This field may
be absent if gdb is unable to determine the function name.
- The code address for the frame. This field is always present.
- The name of the source files that correspond to the frame's code
address. This field may be absent.
- The source line corresponding to the frames' code address. This field
may be absent.
- The name of the binary file (either executable or shared library) the corresponds to the frame's code address. This field may be absent.