21.3.2 Renesas M32R/D and M32R/SDI
- Renesas M32R/D ROM monitor.
- Renesas M32R SDI server, connected via parallel port to the board.
The following gdb commands are specific to the M32R monitor:
- Set the default path for finding downloadable srec files.
- Show the default path for downloadable srec files.
- Set the IP address for the M32R-EVA target board.
- Show the current IP address of the target board.
- Set the IP address for the download server, which is the gdb's
- Display the IP address of the download server.
- Upload the specified srec file via the monitor's Ethernet
upload capability. If no file argument is given, the current
executable file is uploaded.
- Test the
The following commands are available for M32R/SDI:
- This command resets the SDI connection.
- This command shows the SDI connection status.
- Instructs the remote that M32R/Chaos debugging is to be used.
- Instructs the remote to use the DEBUG_DMA method of accessing memory.
- Instructs the remote to use the MON_CODE method of accessing memory.
- Instructs the remote to set breakpoints by IB break.
- Instructs the remote to set breakpoints by DBT.