-isa=sh4 | sh4a
- Specify the sh4 or sh4a instruction set.
- Enable sh-dsp insns, and disable sh3e / sh4 insns.
- Enable sh2e, sh3e, sh4, and sh4a insn sets.
- Enable sh1, sh2, sh2e, sh3, sh3e, sh4, sh4a, and sh-dsp insn sets.
-isa=shmedia | -isa=shcompact
- Specify the default instruction set.
SHmediaspecifies the 32-bit opcodes, and
SHcompactspecifies the 16-bit opcodes compatible with previous SH families. The default depends on the ABI selected; the default for the 64-bit ABI is SHmedia, and the default for the 32-bit ABI is SHcompact. If neither the ABI nor the ISA is specified, the default is 32-bit SHcompact.
Note that the
.modepseudo-op is not permitted if the ISA is not specified on the command line.
-abi=32 | -abi=64
- Specify the default ABI. If the ISA is specified and the ABI is not,
the default ABI depends on the ISA, with SHmedia defaulting to 64-bit
and SHcompact defaulting to 32-bit.
Note that the
.abipseudo-op is not permitted if the ABI is not specified on the command line. When the ABI is specified on the command line, any
.abipseudo-ops in the source must match it.
- Emit code-range descriptors for constants in SHcompact code sections.
- Disallow SHmedia code in the same section as constants and SHcompact
- Do not expand MOVI, PT, PTA or PTB instructions.
- With -abi=64, expand PT, PTA and PTB instructions to 32 bits only.
- Support H'00 style hex constants in addition to 0x00 style.