- This option selects the core processor variant. Using
-marcis the same as
-marc6, which is also the default.
- Base instruction set.
- Jump-and-link (jl) instruction. No requirement of an instruction between
setting flags and conditional jump. For example:
mov.f r0,r1 beq foo
- Break (brk) and sleep (sleep) instructions.
- Software interrupt (swi) instruction.
.optiondirective can to be used to select a core variant from within assembly code.
- This option specifies that the output generated by the assembler should be marked as being encoded for a big-endian processor.
- This option specifies that the output generated by the assembler should be marked as being encoded for a little-endian processor - this is the default.